Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weddings

Well, my Dad got married this weekend, and my sister-in-law, Elizabeth, is getting married on July 12th. Today I got to see her bridal portrait proofs and they are phenomenal! We told her if she wasn't so beautiful it would be alot easier to decide which picture was the best! A guy from Kim Box photography did her shots and did a fantastic job! Their photos are more like pieces of art instead of just pictures. I'll post one as soon as I have one. Same with pictures of my Dad's wedding...too much to say to blog about that one right now. But I will say briefly, the happy couple is having the time of their life right now in our favorite place on earth, Disney World. And last night, they had prime rib inside Cinderella's castle and watched the late night fireworks show being shot off less than 100 feet away! I'm so jealous! She was a beautiful bride, and my father was handsome as ever. The only down side was the idiots who worked at the venue...but again, I'll save that for another post!

0 comments: