Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged

I was Tagged..

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? We have pretty much always had a fake tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? whenever we find time...this year, it will be tomorrow
4. When do you take the tree down? around first of the year
5. Do you like eggnog? Yuck...no I don't
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't recall any childhood presents right now...I'll update later when I think of one
7. Hardest person to buy for? my Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? my kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? YES!! We bought it the first Christmas we were married when we lived in Ft. Worth
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?Usually hand-delivered if you get one...who can afford a couple of hundred stamps?!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a Lilac colored sweatsuit...pastels are just not me...neither are sweatsuits
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? easy one...National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping? usually in after- Christmas sales the year before
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? does Fruitcake count?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my MawMaw's ham and Chocolate Cake
16. Lights on the tree? Yes! Small white lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sweet Little Jesus Boy, O Come O Come Emmanuel, Joy to the World (Avalon version), O Holy Night, We Are the Reason, Jesus Christ the Apple Tree....shall I keep going?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'll be home for Christmas!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think so
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star!!!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Peppermint this year...it changes frequently
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? don't really care but I need to be with the people I love
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? to spend lots of time with my family
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? a person with time on their hands
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? who knows
I will tag....Nancy, Susie, and Abby

2 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

I just noticed you know Mandy McMichael! I met her through her dad when he married my best friend, Lisa Rule. How do you know her?

Sheri said...

I went to Judson with her! I found your blog through her blog! It's a small world, isn't it?!