Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanking God

Baby boy is home and doing well! He has finally stopped throwing up from the anesthesia. Right now, he and his father are on a run to Wal-Mart...they just needed to get out for a while together...to do "the bonding" (for those of you who are fans of "The Wedding Planner"). All went well...and much faster than expected. He's got a really, really sore hiney...so prayers over the rumpus would be much appreciated...especially as he will be having his first bowel movement sometime in the next two days. So on your daily trips to the john, maybe you could lift us up as you pause around the throne---Okay, I know that was sick ,but I'm tired...you won't hold it against me, right?! :) Thank you so much for praying for my baby! Also, for those of you that know Sandy and Brent Bradshaw, they were a couple of rooms down from us today...their one-yr-old was having a port put in for Chemo. They'll be there until Saturday for massive Chemo doses and will then be sent home with more Chemo pills. Please, please pray for them too...I just can't imagine what they'll be going through.

6 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

so glad you're all home and yes, I'll send prayers :) now tell me, is Sandy Bradshaw Sandy Bishop? I'm not sure if I know this person, but I'll indeed be in prayer for them. so sad!

Sheri said...

yes, she was Sandy Bidhop before marrying. I think she was in Leslie's graduating class.

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Oh friend...you make me laugh!!!

I hope they had a good time doing the manly bonding!

Soooo glad everything went well!!

Melissa said...

I've "lifted ya'll up" twice this morning already...if you get my drift. :o)

Mandy Mc said...

Thinking about ya'll...

the hero formerly known as super said...

I should have a few opportunities to lift him up tonight . . . I'm having Mexican for dinner.