Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my HOT Hubby! :)



Look at these headshots! Doesn't he look good?! Steven had an audition with the Alabama Shakespeare Festival yesterday. I am so proud of him! We won't know anything until mid-September. But I just wanted to brag on him for a minute for stepping out of the box and trying something new! He worked really hard to prepare and I'm sure did a bang-up job! His voice is amazing, and he sang "Close Every Door" from "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". HE also did a monologue where he was a bakery employee who got caught eating up the profits...it was humorous...for those of you who know him, I"m sure you can imagine just how humorous...he spent the rest of the monolgue trying to convince Mr. Reilly that he wasn't eating up the profits, he was actually increasing them! I think he did well...I venture to say he probably did a lot better than he thinks he did. Either way, I'm so, so proud of him for putting himself out there and broadening his horizons! Way to go, Hubby! I love you!

3 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

They turned out great! I'm sure he did a great job and can't wait to hear about the results! Either way, i feel a weekend of fun coming on whenever Les Mis plays!

Love you!

Melissa said...

Very cool pics! They look just like photos I've seen in the playbills of previous shows I've been to. I hope to see him on stage soon!!! Keep us posted. I'm proud of him either way for doing the audition!

Mandy Mc said...

That's so awesome! I especially like the first picture. I'm not sure I'd have the guts to put myself out there like that. Do keep us posted.