Monday, August 4, 2008

Please Pray for my Friend

Some of you know my dear friend Mary Sue and her husband Herb. She is so dear and precious to me and is such an amazing example of faith and hope. But today that's coming a little hard for her. Her husband had a heart attack this morning. They did an emergency heart cath., but even then the findings were not very encouraging. To make a long story short, he's going to definitely need open heart surgery and will kind of be like a time bomb until he is able to get it. There are lots of details to get bogged down with here, but just pray that the Lord will, as He is SO capable of doing, masterfully orchestrate all of these problems and provide the funds, time and correct motivation for the surgery. And please, please lift up my sweet friend Mary Sue. She's been through so much already and she desperately needs lots of prayer support now. Thank you, friends, for joining me in prayer!

0 comments: