Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Greatest Men I Know


This week a friend of ours passed away suddenly. He was the kind of guy everybody just like immediately...good, honest, reliable, funny, hard-working, loved his kids, still in love with his wife of over 20 years...it's always a wake up call when someone you know suddenly goes to be with the Lord. For me, this man's death prompted a thankful heart for the blessings I've been given. The two men in my life happen to be the greatest men I know. Everyday I love them more, and everyday I'm amazed at the pureness of heart God has put in each of them. They have my lifelong love and devotion, and I pray that my little boy will grow up to be the perfect mix of the two of them. God has given Thomas two incredible role models in these two men and I praise Him for putting them in my life, my Dad and my dear Husband!

3 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

When is the wedding for that great man on the right...I need to plan ahead!

Sheri said...

Wedding is scheduled for June 21st! Should be a blast...and you can SO help with the hair and makeup! We will definitely need it!

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

great! I will be there!