Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Finally Jumped!

Okay, since I know there are so many of you out there waiting to read the dramatic episodic drama I refer to as my life, I decided I should finally just jump in and start to blog! And now, I don't know what to say....
Good news- the short and sweet of it- my Mother FINALLY signed the divorce papers yesterday! HOORAY! It's officially over! Maybe some of the drama will cease now! For those of you who walked through parts of this with me and will actually read at least part of this (namely Mash), you will be proud to know I have been taking some fabulous meds to help me maintain some normalcy in life, and I no longer want to cuss like a sailor every waking minute! More to come when it's not so late!

2 comments:

Laura Forman said...

Yay!! I am glad that you have joined the blogging world...maybe we can keep in touch better :)

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Yay for the blog and yay for good meds! :) I'm so excited about your blog!