Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So it's time to celebrate! Both of my kids had good reports today at school...no, not report cards, just reports. This may sound silly to some of you who do not have children yet, but trust me, when you have a 3-yr.-old, you'll understand. We've now been in the "threes" for two years (first with Rach and now with tom), and I'm pretty sick of it! I think the day my son turned three, some sort of alien invaded his sweet, precious little body, and out came this monstrous dinosaur of an attitude! He has gotten good reports two days in a row at school now, and that, my friend, is cause to rejoice! Furthermore, there has been no screaming and/or gnashing of teeth between the two of them since we got home, which, yet again, is cause for rejoicing! Ha! I feel like dancing! :)