Friday, April 11, 2008

The Potter's Hand

So I haven't mentioned yet that I am a Potter by trade...amongst several other things...however, teaching Pottery is by far my favorite job that I actually receive monetary benefits from. I have learned so much about how God works in our lives from my successes and many, MANY failures on the potter's wheel. I'm going to try and post some pictures in the near future to describe just what I mean. For those of you in my area, you should come to my studio so I can show you what I mean. (Laura, you should come before the baby does!) In the meantime, what is it the Potter is trying to mold you into? Just a thought for the day...

3 comments:

Laura Forman said...

I would LOVE to come...I will be in Montgomery ALL of May just waiting for Sadie to come, how about then?? :)

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I need to come for another lesson! Can't wait to see the pics!

Mandy Mc said...

YAY! So glad to catch up with you in blog world. I look forward to reading about all of your adventures! Make sure you post pictures of those adorable children (and yourself!) as much as possible.